HomeARTWordsStudioTutorialsClassesShop

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

A WINNER AND A CONSOLATION PRIZE...



Thank you for the sweet, kind, and encouraging messages you offered on my 10 year blogging anniversary.  As promise a winner has been drawn...

DIANA GRAY!  
congrats, please email me you mailing address and I will get your gift in the mail, srpbabb@gmail.com

And also as promise I have a consolation prize...a new art tutorial featuring a free tutorial on making your mixed media art into a sticker sheet that can be used to enhance your other works of art.
(Video at end of post)

 Paint, Collage, Stamp

Ink, Charcoal, Smudge
Mark Making, Mess Making fun!

Trim A Tag:

Craft a Note:

Cut, cut punch, stick, embellish, use as tape, etc.

CONSOLATION PRIZE VIDEO:

Thank you for all your wonderful support through the years!

blessings,
Sandy

11 comments:

bobbie said...

Congratulations, Diana!! Now I'm off to check out your video, Sandy ~ thanks for sharing it with us!
Hugs ~

Sonya Badgley said...

Diana is a lucky winner!! And thank you for the consolation prize! I love your work! <3

kimber said...

Congratulations Diana!!! I love the video tutorial Sandy!!! Thank you so much!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Diane!!! Thank Sandy for making us all a runner up!

Diana said...

I can't believe I won something! Thank you very much!

Tracy Welham said...

Congrats to Diana.

You make such beautiful things Sandy, thank you for the free video.

Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Unknown said...

Congrats Diana!! And thanks for the free video Sandy!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Congratulations to Diana! And thank you for a great runner up prize Sandy - can't wait to sit and watch.

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

loved the video - thanks so much for sharing

Vee said...

That was such a fun video...very well presented. I recognize some of the elements used in your creation. Congrats to your winner and warm congratulations to you on your ten years of blogging. (I am not blogging now, but hope to again one day.)

AppleApricot Wen said...

That's brilliant Sandy!! Thank you so much for your video tutorial and inspiration! xx

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin